- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
The synthetic potential of acetylene paves the way to various applications in the chemical industry, e. g. for production of perfume components, vitamins, polymer additives, solvents and surface active compounds.
With special care taken to synthetic prescriptions, an appropriate adaptation of the purity profile is possible in most cases by proper combination of production technology and cylinder specification.
Providing; demand analysis for a tailored supply conception, engineering and design of the supply system, hardware construction, installation and start-up, safety instructions of operating staff and the inspection and maintenance services, with decades of experience regarding all aspects of secure acetylene handling, e. g. cylinder preparation, transportation, selection of materials and control equipment, Linde is the right partner for you.