Our patented CARBOJET® technology ensures a uniform furnace atmosphere without using circulation fans. The system consists of one or several CARBOJET lances with piping and flowtrain. By injecting nitrogen at high velocities into several zones of a roller hearth furnace, CARBOJET creates movement in the furnace atmosphere to ensure homogeneous gas mixing and temperature uniformity.
- Improved product quality in heat treatment applications such as annealing or carburising etc.
- Increases heat transfer due to high gas velocities
- Avoids cold spots and reduces soot formation in heat treatment furnaces
- Increases the carbon transfer to material surfaces
- Allows faster atmosphere switching
Download: CARBOJET® Brochure
Download: Heat Treatment overview brochure