- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Our cryogenic fluid cooling systems are reliable and efficiently chill a process fluid down to minus 120 °C.
We offer units that are used for temperature controlled process management of a heat transfer medium circuit. Depending on process requirements, heat can be supplied or carried off.
Some of the benefits these units provide include:
High flexibility with easy to modify temperature profiles
Comprehensive recording of process parameters
Cost effective nitrogen used for cooling can be reused in the inert gas net and result in keeping operating costs to a minimum.
At Linde, we offer a range of services that include; consulting services from initial concept through to final technical specification, demonstrations and test runs on site.
We offer a range of standardised products for you to choose from (CUMULUS® PX5, PX20, PX50, PX100 with 5, 20, 50, 100 kW cooling capacity). If the range of standard units do not fit your needs we can also provide customised units that are tailor made to your requirements, for all of which we offer installation, start up and liquid nitrogen supply.