- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
50% of products marketed in 5 years remain to create! (XTC source). This report summarizes by itself, the necessity for the food-processing companies to look constantly for new ideas and to renew itself. You want to innovate, too? To differentiate you on your market? Make discover new flavors, new textures, new way of buying?
With CRYOPULSIONTM, a Genialis process, Linde makes available to you a perfect tool of differentiation and innovation! Indeed, CRYOPULSIONTM allows from any product to make Individual Quick Frozen (IQF) droplets having particular intrinsic properties. Thanks to this technology, products are transformed without food additives, without additions of fats nor sugars!
CRYOPULSIONTM process works in the following way: first, some nitrogen gas is dissolved in liquid products, under pressure. Then, secondly, liquid nitrogen is used to deep-freeze droplets by freezing dissolved nitrogen within the latter. So, the deep-freezing, very fast, allows to keep all the organoleptic and physico-chemical properties of products.
When droplets are kept or used under their deep-frozen shape, the dissolved nitrogen confers the following properties on the product:
- Droplets absolutely don’t stick between it, thanks to their particular density
- The shelf life of the products is extended: oxygen, which tends to oxidize products even frozen, is here replaced by some inert nitrogen.
- A particular sensation by crunching droplets: their texture being very airy, we feel no cold effect when we crunch these droplets with height teeth, it has a very fresh effect.
Otherwise, these droplets could be also warmed to exploit another property. Indeed, if droplets are cooked in microwave or in a saucepan, the dissolved nitrogen releases itself, allowing to bring to the product smoothness, stability, profusion, structure and this always with quality!
This innovative process was recognized by the experts of the profession, because it received in 2017 the Trophy of the Innovation of the CFIA and Grand Prize of the Academy of Technologies, as well as the Prize of the Ministry for Higher Education and Research in 2007.
Cappuccino realized in microwaves from droplets of coffee and milk, foaming or cold hot chocolate, granitas to be consumed frosted, smooth and low-fat ice creams, or still incorporation of droplets in others produced, there are many examples of use of CRYOPULSIONTM droplets at the service of your innovation!